Saturday, September 29, 2007

Jury Duty

So I've been called to jury duty, and it could not have come at a worse time. I just started school again and a new job. The holidays are coming up and it looks like I might have to do my jury duty on at least one day that I would normally have off. The date I am scheduled to start is October 29, but I will be gone that second Friday, so I am going to have to ask that they switch it. Since I have finals shortly after that, then it is Christmas and such, it looks like I have to schedule it in January. This means I get to have it during the first few weeks of classes, but at least I won't have midterms. I am not looking forward to this...

2 comments:

~Amanda~ said...

Yuck, jury duty! I got something in the mail at the beginning of summer for jury duty. I was supposed to fill it out and send it in and they would get back to me. I did, but I never heard anything back. I hope that means that I'm off the hook and I don't have to do it! Maybe I wasn't what they were looking for. Fine by me.
Yeah, a blog!!! I'm so excited! Tell your hubby "hi" for me!

tiffany knox said...

I got jury duty too! only mine is for arizona because I have not changed my liscense yet! I can get out of it! sorry you have to do that I have been called so many times that I wonder why the city seems so small until you're repeatedly called to jury duty