Thursday, January 17, 2008

School

School is back for sure. This quarter is a little shorter than usual, so I was hoping it would feel quicker and easier. But now we are into it and it is hard! I have a stats midterm next week and I, along with most the rest of the class, are feeling a little behind and not too confident. I spent a while going over the formulas, and I think I am goign to be ok. I just need to spend a few more hours working on it before next week. I also have to read 279 pages between today and next thursday.....

yay for school.......

2 comments:

tiffany knox said...

em, do you have amanda neeley's email address she comments on my blog sometimes and I get really excited only to find that I have no way of answering her -
convince her to do a blog they're so fun and it makes you take more pics of the cuties

tiffany knox said...

hey !
if you tried to visit my page and couldnt its because I had to go private because of some unwanted readers.PLEASE leave me your email if you want to view our family blog
email me at tfrsnfr@yahoo.com to leave it!
I need amandas email too she leaves me comments and I have no idea how to answer her.