Friday, February 22, 2008

100% A

So A few weeks ago I took this written exam in my HR class. Although I had read the assigned 600 pages, been to every lecture, and took notes on the guest speakers, I really didn't think I did well on the exam. I felt like the questions were pulled out of thin air, and I tried my best to just answer what I knew. Well, as it turns out, I got 100%!!!!! I couldn't believe it! I actually had to close it and check again, and check the name to make sure it was mine.

We are also doing a group project in that class which we are really behind on. We need to do a 20 minute presentation on Thursday and we need to write about 25 pages on the material. We met last night and really pulled it together. I was super surprised! It looks like we are on track after all.

Also, in Stats we have had 2 exams so far (only the final left...) and I got A's on both! It sucks to be in school and have class late and all that, but it feels good to get an A!

3 comments:

tiffany knox said...

good job smarty pants.

tiffany knox said...

have you been watching american idol? come on... we need to have our weekly chats about it!

~Amanda~ said...

Yeah! Yeah on your A and your classes and Yeah on all of your posts! I was surprised to find that I actually had to catch up on your blog!
You know, if you wanted to, you can comment in your own "comment" section and write back to the people leaving comments (Tiffany and me!). If you wanted to.
I love hearing about you guys and how your school is going. Is work good, too? I hope so. And I am so done with winter!