Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

HAPPY HEART DAY! I just want to say that I love my husband, Ryan! He is so awesome and amazing and helps me whenever I ask and even when I don't ask. He does the dishes when I am in class, he goes grocery shopping with me if I want, and he always takes the trash out and brings the can back in so I never have to touch it. Plus, I had a little note from him when I came home last night and I thought it was really sweet.

We have celebrated plenty of Valentine's Days in the past, and we are both working all day, and I have class tonight until late. Perhaps we can do dinner and a movie this weekend or something. Either way, I love you and I am thinking of you!

Oh, and I made cute little lemon cupcakes with 3 shades of white and pink frosting and heart-shaped strawberries on top. YUM! Those must count for something.

1 comment:

tiffany knox said...

You just made me hungry!