Thursday, February 14, 2008

ooooohhhhh we're half way there!!.....

I am more than half way done with Winter Quarter and I couldn't be more excited for it to end! It has been cold here lately with lots of snow and rain, and super cloudy. I had my second exam in stats last night and I think it went well. I got an A on the first one, and I have a good feeling about this one as well. If I got an A on this one, then I feel like I can relax a little for the final. In my other class, I had a difficult midterm last week and I get it back tonight. We are also working on a group project (well, we haven't exactly started yet....) where we have to write a 25 page paper and do a presentation as soon as 2 weeks from now. So I have a feeling it is going to be pretty busy pretty soon.

Next quarter I will have different classes, so that is kind of exciting. I will have class on Monday and Tuesday nights, so then I will get it over with early in the week.

Only 2 1/2 more years to go!!

No comments: