Monday, May 19, 2008

Fun, but busy, weekend

Last weekend was fun and very busy. Friday night I hung out with Ryan and fell asleep really early. We were both very tired. Saturday morning I got up and cleaned the house and made breakfast before Ryan went to photograph a wedding for the entire day. Then I ran some errands and went to Sara's housewarming party. It was great to see everyone, and she has a nice place that will be perfect for watching The Office ;). Then I came home and took a quick nap (it wasn't planned, I should have been doing hw, but I was so tired...) then I finished my paper for Group Project 1 in my class. Saturday night I went to Brad and Valerie's engagement party at her house. That was nice, and brad's friends and family seem pretty cool, too. Sunday I had a group meeting for Project 1 and to start on Project 2. It was short and sweet, and best of all, close to home and NOT on campus! Sunday afternoon Valerie and I went to a free class at Archivers to learn how to make invitations (possibly for her wedding...) It was a lot of fun, and very inspiring! Sunday night I got to look through a lot of Ryan's pictures and watched some TV, and that was the weekend!

Overall, a very productive, and fun weekend!

1 comment:

tiffany knox said...

I cant believe how much you've posted since I last checked. in my defense I dont have the internet but dont give up on me I have lots to blog about and not all pleasant things I have some venting to do!