Friday, May 9, 2008

I need to go on vacation/finish school

OK, seriously, it has been 6 months since my last trip and I am going crazy here! I need some palm trees, some sand, some sun! I am not sure where we will go this year, but I don't want to spend too much money. I found this really awesome hotel in Myrtle Beach, but it is like $160 a night, and I don't know if that is really worth it.So I'll keep looking...

Work has been busy lately, but it's made the time fly which is awesome! I am so excited that it is Friday (like usual!) I want to sleep in and spend some time scrapbooking. I only need to write a couple words on one more page and I am going to be 100% finished with my wedding scrapbook! I am so excited.

This weekend we are probably going have date-night tonight - maybe dinner and a movie or something. Tomorrow I am going to go shopping with Kim, and then tomorrow night we might be having some friends over. Sunday we are having lunch with my family for mothers day. And that about wraps up the weekend.

Still this quarter, I have to read about 500 more pages in my books, write 3 papers (about 3-5 pages each) but all involve research, do 2 presentations and STUDY a lot. I have 4 weeks left of classes (including my 2 finals) but it is still a lot to do in that amount of time bc some of it is due in less than 2 weeks.... It will be soooo good when school is finished!

I have been thinking lately about what I want in my career, and that will help me keep focused when I am not in the mood to do school stuff. I really need this masters degree to move up. Although I have received an email office for this Assistant Director postion, and I have already been doing some of that workload, but I haven't gotten anything official yet (such as the real offer letter and raise...) so I am still working on that. What a long process it has been. Seriously, just about 6 months. WOW.

1 comment:

~Amanda~ said...

Wow, you sure sound busy! I really wish that we were those "friends" that you are having over all of the time! I miss you! And I'm just catching up on your blog, so here is what I have to say: Organization is the best! Get whatever you need to help you get your pages together. And *yah* for getting your wedding photos done - that's so exciting! I'm glad that you have found time to work on it! So, are you going to post any of your pages or pics? (or maybe you can e-mail me some since I didn't get one good one of the bride and groom!) And speaking of photos, I'm so happy to see some up on your blog! Yeah! You are so cute!
Oh, and if you are looking for a hot vacation spot, Utah is plenty warm in the summer! Think about it! I miss you!