Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A nice weekend



So this weekend Gahanna opened up their Creekside district - shops and resturants along the creek area. We went to walk around for a while and Ryan took some pictures. We also had this brother and wife over for his birthday on Saturday night. Sunday I finally got to pick up some pictutes to scrapbook with! I feel like it has been way way way too long! So I am finishing the last page of my wedding scrapbook hopefully tonight and I am also working on my 2006-2007 one as well. It's hard during school to find the time to do it, but hopefuly since I have spent the last 24 hours really focusing on school stuff, I will be ahead a little and able to take some time to scrapbook. I want to get those page organizer pockets that are in 12x12 so I can just slide all my pics into there and embellishments and paper, then when I am ready to do it, I can jsut reach into a divider and pull out that project. Right now I just make piles, and they are messy and dont stay how I want them. I am excited to scrapbook more than wedding stuff like I have been doing for almost 2 years!

No comments: