Monday, December 10, 2007

Another weekend went by really fast

So this last weekend went by really fast! I can't believe how time flies. Friday night I did some chores around the house but fell asleep really early on the couch.

Saturday was mostly cleaning and running errands. Then Ryan and I went to see a movie - Dan in Real Life. It was pretty funny/sweet, but not my favorite. It was fun to be on a date with Ryan though. We just spent the rest of the evening walking around Easton then watching The Family Man at home. That is my favorite movie.

Sunday was another day of grocery shopping and errands. Oh, at the grocery, I got $71 worth of stuff for $40! I saved $31 with coupons and sales. I was pretty proud. We did some Christmas shopping as well, then made dinner. I am actually just about done Christmas shopping - only a few more oline purchases, and that is about it! I just need another weekend to relax!

No comments: