Sunday, December 2, 2007

Holidays

On Friday we celebrated Thanksgiving with all of our friends, I think it was the 4th time we have done this. We always have a good time. No one really took pictures this year, though. We had a lot of good food then exchanged names for our Christmas secret santa. It looks like we are going to Jess and Brian's new house to celebrate Christmas, but probably not until New Years weekend.

Ryan and I have decorated the house inside. We have our huge 9' tree downstairs with all our fun ornaments on it and colorful lights. Then upstairs we have the 7' blue and white one again. We have garland with white lights all the way down the railing and across by the loft. The fireplace has our stockings, garland, and candles. Outside is a different story...we have lights around the garage, but we have been too cold and busy to get outside and do the ones we usually put around the porch. I'm not sure if we will do it this year or not.

I am about half way done shopping I think. I went out the day after Thanksgiving at 5am and stood in some major lines, but I got some major good deals on some things. It was pretty fun. Hopefully I will make it to the mall some day soon to get the rest finished, especially bc we might be celebrating early with both families this year. Oh, and I think it is actually going to be one family per day for the first time!! We hated having to split the day, and now we don't have to. I think we are going to finally do our families on seperate days and we are really looking forward to that.

1 comment:

~Amanda~ said...

Hello, again! Wow, we got so much done already! We started with the decorating, but haven't finished yet. I bet it looks so pretty, I can just see it!
I went out that early, too, but just got one thing for me! Then, came home and slept.
Christmas sounds like fun! We are going to my family this year, but will probably try to make it up to Dave's family after. We still have to work it all out. I can't believe it is December already! We need to talk more, but I really like your blog. Let's get some pictures up on it now, of anything! Good to hear from you, talk to you soon!