Friday, March 7, 2008

Need a break from school

So I have to read about 400 pages for next week, which would be fine, but I can't find one of my books. It was about $50, so I would REALLY like to know where it is. I have looked at home, in my car, at work...I actually think I accidently took it back to the library by mistake, causing me to have another book overdue. I have actually read the first 75 pages of that book, but I still need to read another 200+, so tonight the search is on.

My stats final was so hard I almost gave up. I mean, I kind of did. I ended up answering every question, although I didn't get them right I am sure. It was seriously the hardest test I have ever taken. totally NOT on the stuff we thought it would be on, and I know other people gave up as well. I can only hope for a huge curve or something cause I was counting on an A in that class.

I am just feeling tired of school right now, and there is still another quarter to go before I really get a break. Sure, after next week I will have a week off for Spring break, but that is going to fly by so fast, plus I will be buying books for the next qtr and organizing my notes and stuff from this quarter. I have to save everything for 3 years for my big comprehensive exam.

No comments: