Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring Break starts off nice

I am finally on Spring Break! I am so excited to have free time after work. It is exhausting to have class late a couple times a week.

Friday night we had some friends over and stayed up pretty late just laughing and having a good time. We watched a couple episodes of The Office (one of my fav! shows)
Saturday Ryan and I just hung out all day. We ended up going to get a new video game and we got there RIGHT before they closed. That was pretty lucky. It is a mario fighting game (fun fights, not with blood or anything), but I thought it was hard. Ryan always wins.
Sunday I went to a bridal shower for a new friend, and then I got free tickets to the Funny Bone (comedy club). I took Valerie for a girls night out. It was fun, but it ended up being a late night.
Tonight Kim is coming over to hang out probably, but I don't have a lot more plans this week. I think this weekend we have plans everyday, but I am looking forward to having a night or two free this week to just watch a movie or something. Oh, and to start watching American Idol.

PS - anyone watch Oprah's Big Give? It's so good! I forgot to watch it last night, though...

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Oprah's show is not good.

Ooh! And for the record, Emily has beaten me plenty of times on Super Smash Bros Brawl.

~Amanda~ said...

Hey ~ Love the new look ~ so cute! Sounds like you had a great weekend! And it's good to see your blog again!
Guess what? I have a new baby niece!!! She is soooo cute!!! There are a couple of pics up on Facebook, but she is so much more adorable in real life!
Is that your hubby? Hey - how's it going?
Have a great weekend guys!