Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring quarter has started...

But it's not very warm out. For one class, I have 2 group projects, a final, and two books to read. For my other class, I have a group project, a book and packet to read, and a midterm and a final, oh and some online test or something. I have finally made a few friends that I sit with on a fairly regular basis, so that is nice too.

I am hoping tonights class will just be the overview of the syllabus, but I think we are starting the lecture as well. Hopefully we will get out early.

Other than that, I am still waiting for my new job to post so I can apply for it (it has taken months). Tonight is the Biggest Loser - watch it!

1 comment:

~Amanda~ said...

What do you mean your "new job"? Are you changing jobs? What are you going to be doing?
And it's not very warm here either, and by 'not very warm' I mean, we woke up to 4-5 inches of snow today! Everything was covered - the whiteness was blinding! What happened to Spring?
Oh, and that totally sucks about your wallet and everything! That is so awful - I can't believe someone would do that while you were out for a second! I really hope that they catch the creep. By the way, we do lock our doors here. We don't live in a "bad" neighborhood, but our neighbors in our complex got their car spray-painted this weekend. That sucks. I hope this week is better for you!