Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Week 4! 6 more!

So I now track time based on which week of the quarter it is. I am finished with my classes for week 4. Next week I have a midterm in one class and have 3 projects I am working on between the two. I sure wish I could finish this program in only 2 years.

I forgot to file my city taxes. hahahaha...oops. Yeah, I remembered yesterday, but wasnt home from class until almost 10, so I was in that long line at the post office of people that wait until the last minute.

The weather is nicer out FINALLY. I am hoping to play some frisbee or at least go on a walk or run tonight after work. It will be really nice to have a couple evenings off. Friday night we are going to a rehearsal and dinner. Saturday we are going to a wedding (Ryan is the photographer). Sunday I will have to study...but maybe I can do that outside?

That's basically it for me right now.

PS- anyone watch the Biggest Loser? I was hooked this year and I am so happy that it turned out how it did. She totally deserved to win.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Emily, you have fans in Brazil!