Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend Review

So Friday afternoon we took a little vacay time to go to a rehearsal and dinner for some friends that got married on Saturday. It was fun, and great to be home so early to spend the evening hanging out. Saturday I hung out with my neighbor for a bit and went to Meijer. I bought a really great new patio set super cheap. Saturday afternoon/evening we went to the wedding for which Ryan was the photographer. He did a really, really great job. I mean, REALLY good job. Enough to make me want to put my dress back on and buy a bouquet to make him take my pics. Sunday we had a lot of errands to run. I had to borrow my parents van to go pick up this patio set. Of course when we get there, it takes 5 people over 30 minutes to locate it in the back even though it was a HUGE box with my name on it. Seriously, they hire a bunch of idiots.but we brought it home and put it together. Now only if it was nice enough to actually cook out ON AN EVENING I AM HOME to do it!

No comments: